Go to Supplier registration here you can register as a vendor by creating an account.
To register, go to “login” in the top bar. 1. Enter your login details and click. You are now logged in. 2. You are now in Vendor Dashboard. Scroll down (Footer) for store manager and click.
You are now at the “back” of your own shop-in-shop. We call this My Store. Here you see all orders, you can add products, adjust your own shop, create discount codes and you will see an overview of the amounts you receive. Below we discuss the dashboard step-by-step.
PRODUCTS AND AUCTION SEE HERE IN BOTH THE SAME EXPLANATION INSTEAD PRODUCTS DO YOUR AUCTION.
In the Products tab you can see an overview of all your products. Here you can also find a new product
create by clicking on “New article”. Below is a step-by-step explanation of how to use one
Add product step-by-step plan
- Product Name: Enter the name of the product
- Product Description: Enter the detailed product description here. This description comes
under the product. Make sure that it is not too short but also not too long.
- Product short Description: Enter the short product description here. This description comes
next to the product. This text should not be too long and a clear description
of the product.
- Category: Add your product to the correct product categories. Make sure you get the right one
tick categories that apply to your product. Miss you a certain one
category? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tags: Add tags to your product. This strengthens the SEO and findability in the webshop.
- Add media
Click on add media set, a window opens, in this screen click on “Files” in the top left
upload “and then click” Select files “in the middle of the screen. Choose your photo (a photo of the
product) and click on “add media” at the bottom right. You now have a product image
The image must be at least 510 x 652 pixels. It is very important that the image
is at least 600px, otherwise it will become grainy in the webshop.
Optionally add some more photos to the gallery. You do this in the same way as it
adding the Media, only then under the heading ‘gallery’. For example, do you sell one
package, you can add a photo of the whole package to Media and add photos to the Gallery
of the loose, different products. These images should also be 510 x 652 pixels.
- Product type
Under Product Type, choose Simple Product and leave the check boxes at Virtual, Downloadable and Catalog unchecked. Scroll after Inventory
SKU: stands for Stock Keeping Unit. Here you enter the unique number of the product.
Regular Price (€): enter the price of the product including VAT.
Sale Price (€): enter a discount price for a specific period here. click on
“Schedule” and enter the period when the product has a discount.
VAT: make sure that the VAT is as taxable.
Tax class: for the tax class you choose the VAT that applies to your product. Example (Standard is
21% VAT, Reduced Rate is 6% VAT and Zero Rate is 0% VAT.)
Manage Stock :: Here you can check whether you want to keep stock of the product. If you
checking it will give you the options Stock Quantity and Allow after deliveries. The system holds
automatically when a product stock is low and then sends a notification.
Stock Quantity: at Stock Quantity, enter the number of the stock.
Allow after deliveries: you are out of stock, but visitors can remain an order
places, then click Allow. If you cannot deliver for the time being, click on Reorder Do not allow in stock status or Out of stock.
Stock status: indicate whether your stock is In Stock or Out of Stock.
You can also choose to only buy an item once per order. Finch
- then check the box “Sold individually”.
- At the Shipping methods you can enter the Weight, height and height.
- The shipping costs are calculated per product.
- Register store:
- You can adjust a lot under store account. We take a step-by-step look at the different ones below
- STORE STORE
- At the store you can adjust all settings of your store.
- Store name: the name of your store. This is visible to everyone.
- Store Description: description of the products you sell in your store.
- Seller info: description of the seller.
- Store Phone: the phone number of your store.
- Store store Country: the country you are shipping from.
- Store Address: the address details of your store (not required).
- City City: the place name where your store is located Postcode: the postcode of your store Media
- With media you can upload a store Banner (header photo) and Store Icon (logo).
- Click the +, click select files and select a file from your computer. Then click
- on Add Store Banner or Add Store Icon.
- The Banner store must be a horizontal image of eg 800 x 250 pixel. The Icon shop comes as
- square image the best out of the paint.
- Discount coupons
- you can create a discount code for your own products from your shop. Click on coupons for this. discount Code: enter the discount code here, eg ghfftyy76 Coupon Description: enter a description of the discount code. This is for your own use and not mandatory. Discount Type At Discount Type you can choose Product Discount or Product% Discount. Product Discount means that you give a fixed amount discount, Product% Discount means that you give a percentage discount. Coupon amount: at Coupon amount enter the amount or percentage discount. Watch that you does the right thing. Free shipping: if you want the coupon to entitle you to no shipping costs, check “Allow free shipping”. Discount coupon expiry date: here you can indicate until when the discount coupon is valid. Click on add coupon so that the discount code is added. Usage restrictions At Usage restrictions you can make certain restrictions on your discount code. 7/8/2020 Minimum spend: the minimum amount that people have to spend for the discount code to work. Maximum spend: the maximum amount that people can spend until the discount code works. For individual use only: check this box if you want this discount code not to work with other discount codes. for sales items: check this box if the discount code is not allowed to work on sales items. Products: here you can choose products on which the discount code may work Exclude Products: here you can choose products on which the discount code may not work. E-mail restrictions: a list of e-mail addresses for which the discount code may not work. This only works if these email addresses have an account. At Usage limits you can add certain limits to your discount code. Usage limit per discount code: the number of times how often the discount code can be used. Usage limit per user: the number of times how often a user can use the discount code.
Offer third parties
The Customer acknowledges that the purchase agreement is concluded between the Customer and Other Seller (the third party that offers the product (s) for sale via the Environment) and that European auctions are not / will become a party to this agreement.
In the event of questions and / or complaints about the products of Other Sellers determined by the Customer, the Customer must at all times contact the relevant Other Seller directly. The buyer acknowledges that in these cases he / she cannot rely on European auctions and European auctions is in no way liable, including but not limited to any defect in the product.
Supplier / Business and Auction sellers are obliged to make the conditions and privacy visible to the customer.
Here comes text and explanation for seller how to place products or auction on it.
Each Business Seller must create a Sales Account before he can offer and sell Items on the Platform.
In order to exercise as a Business Seller, the Business Seller must:
have been registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands or the trade register in Belgium for at least 10 weeks;
to have a VAT number;
have an account with european-auctions.com;
have created a Sales Account;
to have a Dutch payment account;
to have a Dutch.
The Business Vendor can only have one (1) brand / trade name per Sales Account. If the Business Seller wishes to offer Articles via the Platform under multiple brands / trade names, the Business Seller must create multiple Sales Accounts.
The Business Seller is fully automatically managed at all times for the use made of the Sales Account and for authorized persons accessing the Sales Account. european-auctions is at all times entitled to suspend the use of the Sales Account by the Business Seller for reasons of its own.
The Business Seller is responsible for the accuracy of the information in his Sales Account.
Do you prefer to have control over the process yourself?
Then choose to offer your range, or part of it, as a business seller on our platform. You only pay our mediation contribution if you have actually sold something and you then determine your selling price yourself and take care of the delivery process yourself.
There is no charge for offering items through european-auctions.com. The moment a customer buys an item from you, he pays to european-auctions.com. We pay the amount after deduction of the commission ex. VAT on your account provider. Let it go!
Some costs are exempt from VAT, so the VAT base may deviate from the total costs incurred.
No sales: no costs! You only pay commission if you actually sell something. The commission consists of a percentage of the total price (over the total price excluding VAT).
This means that european-auctions.com receives the invoice amount (including VAT) from the customer and this amount, excluding commission, is charged excluding VAT and paid including VAT to the seller.
The media fee is € 1 (excluding VAT) per item sold and applies to the items in the Stuff Books, Film, Music and Game Software product. The surcharge applies to both new and second-hand books.
You sell an e-reader for € 100. You first calculate the percentage – for example 5%. That is € 5. You add up the fixed amount, or € 5 + € 2.48. For this item with a sales price of € 100, you therefore pay a commission of € 7.48 excluding VAT. This commission is charged including VAT.